Level 1 Fasteners manufactures and stocks various types of fasteners for a variety of applications, including: IFI and ANSI standards., AN/MS/NAS military drawings to “make to” blueprint specials. Our fasteners can be manufactured from carbon, alloy, and stainless steels, to highly exotic material such as titanium. Our specialty manufacturing focuses on non-ferrous materials such as 400 (NiCu) and K500 Monel (Ni-Cu-Al) nuts, bolts, screws, and studs.
Level 1 Fasteners keeps an extensive inventory of raw materials used for manufacturing fasteners, allowing us to use material on had to produce short run custom fasteners in a timely manner.
- 300 Series Stainless Steel
- A286 (temperatures up to 1300°F)
- 260, 270,360, 464 Brass
- 400, 405 Nickel Copper (Monel®)
- K-500 Nickel Copper Aluminum (Monel®)
- Inconel® 625, 718
- GR 462, 464, 482, QQ-B-637 Naval Brass®
- 651, 655 Silicon Bronze
- Various Titanium Grades
- Black Oxide
- Silver Flash
- Ion Vapor Deposit
- Dry Film Lubricant
- Passivation and cleaning performed in house to standards ASTM and AMSQQ-P-35, ASTM, and AMS QQ-P-35C, ASTM A967, A380, ASM 2700 using nitric and citric acid methods.
- Self-Locking: patch, pellet, or strip (MIL-DTL-18240F, MIL-F-18240E)
- Lockwire Drilling